Five Dredge and Marine is a full-service state-certified general contractor that specializes in design-build and project management of marine construction and waterfront general contracting including dredging, docks, seawall construction & repair, soil stabilization, and infrastructure restoration. Arthur and his team are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service through……
- Clear and Accurate Communication
- Creating Manageable Goals to Complete
- Projects On Time and Within Budget
- Equipment That Produces Results
- Knowledgeable and Professional Guidance
- Expert Craftsmanship and Skilled Tradesmen
- Creative and Resourceful Solutions
- Building Long Term Customer Relationships Through Honesty and Performance
Our Name Five Dredge and Marine: “Five” originated from the Roman numeral V which represents the insignia of the old MK-V diving helmet worn by all navy divers and the core values and work ethic they carry and instill in others around them.
Mission Statement: To form a team of professionals dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and positive experiences, while maintaining the core values of pride, professionalism, safety, teamwork, and honesty.
Quote: The first step to delivering great customer service is defining it. Simply stated, great customer service is exceeding the client’s expectations in all areas of contact.
Meet Our Team
Ower / Operator
Owner / Operator Arthur Tiedeman Is a Proud U.S. Navy Diver Veteran, who got his start in underwater and seaside construction in the Naval Shipyards