Arthur Tiedeman , Founder and CEO, is a proud U.S. Navy Diver Veteran, who got his start in underwater and seaside construction in the Naval Shipyards. His experience and passion for seaside building grew as Art worked in the diving and marine construction industry. When he and his wife moved to south Florida he started Five Dredge & Marine to continue his pursuit of seaside building perfection.
Arts favorite question; How deep do Navy divers go?
The need to do decompression stops increases with depth. A diver at 6 meters (20 ft) may be able to dive for many hours without needing to do decompression stops. At depths greater than 40 meters (130 ft), a diver may have only a few minutes at the deepest part of the dive before decompression stops are needed. Unlike scuba divers, free divers do not use oxygen tanks, and instead, simply take a deep breath and dive at least 400 feet, the equivalent of a 40-story skyscraper
Five Dredge & Marine is a full service state certified general contractor that specializes in design / build and project management of dredging, marine construction and waterfront general contracting.
Five originated from the roman numeral V which represents the insignia of the old MK-V diving helmet worn by Navy divers. Arthur and his team are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service by…
– Clear and Accurate Communication
– Creating Manageable Goals to Complete
– Projects On Time and Within Budget
– Equipment That Produces Results
– Knowledgeable and Professional Guidance
– Expert Craftsmanship and Skilled Tradesmen
– Creative and Resourceful Solutions
– Building Long Term Customer Relationships
– Through Honesty and Performance